[pasmembers] Re: Lunar Eclipse date

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:27:37 -0700

Point of information: the scifest.org website says the Flagstaff Festival of
Science is from September 18th through the 27th this year, overlapping with the
lunar eclipse.

Alex

On Jul 29, 2015, at 11:05 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sam,
Thankyou for helping me update the calendar.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1445&day=2015-9-27
<http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1445&day=2015-9-27>
Changes have been made.

Now the question is, where do we hold a public viewing of this awesome event?
Any suggestions?
Make it someplace the public will want to go, like within Phoenix,
and with a good Eastern horizon view.

PAS Members? Give me your input.
Terri, Event Manager

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx
<mailto:insanas@xxxxxxx> for DMARC <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Our PAS website calendar says the lunar eclipse is September 28th. That needs
to be changed to September 27th . Take care, Sam