[pasmembers] Re: Lunar Eclipse date

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:42:07 -0400

I'm going to scope out RoadRunner park at Cactus and Rt 51. I'm pretty sure the
line of sight to the east is good. Pete's idea is a good one too, as long as we
don't need someone's permission to set up there.

RoadRunner is a city park and stays open until 10:00. It's also in a pretty
safe area. There are sports fields, tennis courts and lots of public use.
Weekends late are particularly good as people go there to picnic and engage in
all kinds of interesting activities.

Wherever we decide to go, I think we'll need to advertise it well. We talked
about bookman's, but I'd rather see us do it in a nicer setting, rather than in
a dirty, old parking lot.
my 2 cents,
Kevin

---- Peter Turner <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A good site with an eastern view is the Reach 11 soccer and baseball fields.
There is a large expanse of grass with plenty of parking. They are on Deer
Valley, just east of Cave Creek Road. It has easy access for a lot of people
as it’s just north of the Loop 101.

Pete Turner

MaidPro Phoenix-North – voted Best of Phoenix Magazine

19235 N Cave Creek Rd. Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ

E: peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx P: 602-923-7900 W: maidpro.com/phoenix-north
<http://www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MaidPro-Phoenix-North/1797230277168150?fref=ts>
FaceBook: facebook.com/maidprophoenix Twitter: twitter.com/maidprophoenix