[pasmembers] Re: Looking for someone to do these two things before tomorrow's meeting

  • From: Kevin Witts <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 19:49:48 -0700

I bought a veggie tray to bring tomorrow

On May 13, 2015, at 2:20 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone should call Linda
at Jerry's number and invite her to tomorrow's party.
Report to me, when done.

And someone might want to bring, as their snack to share, a veggie tray. If
someone wants to pick it up on the way to the meeting, and be reimbursed, I
approve... use attached form and get reimbursement from Mike, please.

Post to this email thread that these items have been accomplished for
tomorrow's meeting. Thanks.
I don't have time to pick up a veggie tray, i have to get the pizza.

See you tomorrow. and Thanks for the help.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page
<Reimbursement Form.pdf>