[pasmembers] Re: Library events - input requested

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:43:41 -0800 (PST)

Sam,
that's a pretty good idea. Dan is usually asking me to
do events for him that are down here, closer to us,
I could ask him if he wants to share doing events
there, on a regular basis. However, set up
of these events might be rough, and it would
probably be we do our events, and they do theirs,
because i know that Dan is super busy and turns
down events quite often. Hmmmm
let me think this over. I like the idea.
Thanks so much for thinking that and sharing it.
: )

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

 Library Appaloosa Branch - 7377 E. Silverstone Drive, Scottsdale, AZ, 85255,
Scottsdale, AZ