[pasmembers] Re: Lecture May 14 "Tails of Plasma, part 2" 7pm PVCC LS-205

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 14:17:55 -0700

PAS Members,
just fixed what the calendar said for May 14.
It is mike's lecture, and not the telescope workshop,
but many thanks to Dewell and Don for bringing that to my attention.

*Jenny*, is that what you have on our schedule? The Lecture and not the
Telescope Workshop? I believe we discussed this and agreed to change it.

Also, when is the baby due. I know it is soon.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is what is on the Calendar

Event Posted By: Terri Finch <http://www.pasaz.org/forums/member.php?u=6>
Request Reminder for this Event
<http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=addreminder&e=1402>
05-14-2015 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM

*TELESCOPE TRAINING WORKSHOPLocation: PVCC G-147Indoors and OutdoorsTime:
7pm to 10pm*

WEATHER PERMITTING
If weather is wet, rainy, or windy, this event is canceled.

Come learn how to use your telescope with light, in G-147
and then go outdoors to the Telescope dome and the
parking lot near by and set up and use your scope in
the evening hours, too.

RSVP is Required to be sure there is a Telescope Teacher available to
assist you. RSVP your attendance below or by emailing Events@xxxxxxxxx
Please include the make and model of your telescope & the number in your
party.
If you are attending to find out what telescope to purchase, let me know,
when you RSVP.

This event is FREE & Open to the Public.
Bring the whole family.

No Public RSVP's cancels this event, or extreme weather

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May 7 is Earl at PAS Meeting - 7pm set up, 7:30 start time
May 14 is Mike's lecture, being recorded, 6:30pm set up, 7pm start time,
Both in LS-205 at PVCC.
see you all there!
terri

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 12:04 PM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm confused. I thought that this Thursday, May 7th is the PAS meeting
with Earl presenting on Pluto

and that Next Thursday, May 14th on the calendar is the PVCC telescope
workshop. Is Mike doing a lecture at PVCC instead of the workshop or at the
same time?

Did something change? Did I miss something?

---- Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike,

Are you ready to do this lecture?
At Pvcc, starting promptly at 7pm
being recorded.

Set up is 6:30
Jenny, can we get the room at 6:30pm?

See everyone there!
It will be awesome!
Bring a snack to share.
bottled water will be provided by Prez Bruce

Terri, Event Coordinator
ps: My brain is mush, I enjoyed the vacation but i'm having hard time
getting back into routine. Give me the rest of this week, and things
will
be more organized by next week.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My
Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page