[pasmembers] Last night's Meeting of the Minds - an Award was given

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:41:00 -0700

PAS Members,

I wish to take a moment, and this is your chance to send your congrats by
email, to mention that last night PAS awarded Eric Steinberg with a
certificate & pin from the Astronomical League for completing the observing
program "Herschel 400." Congratulation Eric!

See the Pin image in the September issue of the Newsletter, I think on page
1,
and then see the write up and images of Eric's award in the October issue
of the Newsletter (page to be announced, since we are still putting that
issue together).

Great Job Eric!
And last night, Eric said his next observing goal will be the other 400
Herschel objects for the Herschel 400. I think I heard Eric say there are
780 objects total.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music