[pasmembers] June 3 Bookmans' event - help needed with binoculars

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS Members,

I"m working on the RSVP's for the next couple weeks of events and
a lady, Rose, called to see if at the June 3 Bookman's Telescope
Workshop, we could have someone there to help her with her binoculars.
Right now, she can't see anything through them.

I know nothing about binoculars. If someone from PAS can be there
for her, that would be awesome. Please RSVP if you can help.

Bookmans June 3
3:30 to 5:30pm
If you can't stay the whole time, show up for the time that Rose (I think that
is her name), is there and then leave when you have helped her. We really
need someone to help her at this event. Thanks so much.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry