[pasmembers] July 3, July 11 MOM's, July 18 Pub Star Party - all at Mike's!!!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:46:48 -0700

Pete,

you are correct. The sky, as far as the Moon phase goes, will be good to us
at Mike's, weather permitting, so that on the night of *July 11*, after the
Meeting of the Minds, we will have a private, PAS Members only, no
guests... star party at Mike's. I chose to combine the Meeting of the Minds
with a view session so that more Members attend this meeting, because it
will be a Voting Meeting. We are voting in, or appointing a Secretary for
the club. Other topics may be discussed as well, but right now, that is the
main purpose for calling the meeting.

On *July 18*, we are having a public star party at Mike's, with potluck.

And the event on *July 3* for the fireworks is a public event as well, but
no star party because the moon is way too full that night. She, the Moon,
must have enjoyed too much of the potluck, and is too full to view. ha ha
ha ha ha

Hope to see you at all 3 events. It's the highlight of the summer.

The only other two events we have lined up right now are the Bookmans
Telescope Workshops at the end of each month (July & Aug). And with August
being hit by Monsoons more than any other month, we probably will NOT
schedule anything during that month, unless someone asks me to.

All 3 events are WEATHER PERMITTING.
However, the Potlucks can still happen if the weather isn't too harsh, but
the star parties will be canceled if the sky isn't cooperative. The MOM"s
should still happen that night unless there's a flood warning for Carefree.
Mike will give me the final word on the weather at his place. Be sure to
RSVP so you get the notices about the weather.

Have a super day Pete and Everyone reading this!
Terri, Event Coordinator

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Peter Turner <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Terri,

There is a star Party scheduled for the special Meeting of the Minds on
July 11th and then another public start party on the 18th. Am I
misreading the calendar?

*Pete Turner*

MaidPro Phoenix-North – voted Best of Phoenix Magazine

19235 N Cave Creek Rd. Suite 106, Phoenix, AZ

*E:* peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx *P: *602-923-7900 *W: *
maidpro.com/phoenix-north <http://www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north>

*Face
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MaidPro-Phoenix-North/1797230277168150?fref=ts>Book:
*facebook.com/maidprophoenix *Twitter:* twitter.com/maidprophoenix