[pasmembers] Re: It's just about 1pm - looking for a weather update

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:59:25 -0700

Eric

cloudy and 32%, that doesn't sound very good for tonight.

let me look around and see what the sites say now.

in Zip code 85377

Wunderground says
20% chance of rain
16% clouds until 10pm then it gets worse

intellicast says
17% clouds
and then at 10pm it jumps to 29%

wow Weather bug really says to cancel this event

20% chance of rain
32% cloud cover at 7pm

I can't make a decision from this mess of forecasts. They don't agree with
each other.

Terri

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Weather Underground, Intellicast and Skippy show clear skies with about
> 70% transparency – so-so.  Accuweather says cloudy.  ClearSky is in
> between.  NOAA shows 32% cloud cover at 8:00, diminishing slowly as the
> night goes on.
>

> Personally, I’m going to look at the sky and the satellite map before
> leaving to decide whether to bring a scope…

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook