[pasmembers] Re: It's just about 1pm - looking for a weather update

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:12:27 -0700

I thought we agreed at the last mom to do the potluck at 6...this gets us
outside while it is still light to setup the scopes.

Skippy is saying 70-80% transparency. but all last week the clouds, from
the south, were heading into NM...today they are heading our way.

Accuweather is saying it will clear up late, after 9pm. the weather Channel
is saying a little earlier at 7 and then the clouds will build starting at
midnight. the clear sky clock is saying the same thing...so there is no
consensus tonight.

I will probably bring my scope and see what happens,