[pasmembers] Re: Invite to all of PAS and their Families - Friday June 12 6:30pm

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:26:57 -0400

Terri, It is very nice of Yves to invite us to his house for such a fun party.
It should be noted, however, that New Horizons spacecraft won't reach Pluto
until July 14, not June 14.
Actually, having the party in June is probably better since it will probably
not be bothered by the humidity and storms of the monsoon season, which usually
is present in mid July.
I'll leave it up to you as to whether you think you should mention the one
month discrepancy or not. Take care, Sam