[pasmembers] Re: International Dark Sky Association and Sedona dark skies threatened by ADOT

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:21:38 -0700

I am totally in support of this and have communicated my concern to Governor
Brewer's office, but what will happen in reality?  Since the community and the
city council have both said "NO" to the project, it's obvious that ADOT
management doesn't care and they're moving ahead with the operation.

To make a point, I would simply wait until the lights were installed and then
create a city referendum to have them removed and get volunteers to pull them
down in a very public event.

But, then I always was a rabble rouser…

Tim