[pasmembers] Re: Input requested

  • From: "Peter Turner" <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:13:38 -0700

The other benefit of the star party is that after the workshop the
participants can use their scopes.  The people at the last workshop at PVCC
seemed to like going out and view Jupiter and some other objects that were
visible.  I know when I did it last June I thought it was helpful to view
after getting some setup instruction from Don.

Just a thought.

Peter Turner Emblem

Find_us_on_Facebook Twitter