[pasmembers] Re: Homework for Sept 20 2014 Night Sky Training Session

  • From: Pete Turner <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:51:04 -0700

As a newbie, I'm just hoping to be able to view some of the following:
 - Start with Ruchbah variable star in Cassiop‚Äčeia - magnitude 2.65, 99LY
 - then to  NGC 457 (Dragonfly Cluster), magnitude 6.4, 7,900LY
 - move on to NGC 281, Cluster associated with nebulosity, magnitude 7.0
 - finally to M31, Andromeda magnitude 3.5, 2.5 million LY

*Pete Turner*

MaidPro North Phoenix
602.765.1964
www.maidpro.com/phoenix-north