[pasmembers] Guest Speaker reqeusted at the Prescott AStro Club Meetring

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 15:25:02 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

Many of you have done wonderful presentations for PAS over the last few
years, with tons of info shared, and delightful ways of presenting the
info.

The Prescott Astronomy Club President will be down here for our February
PAS meeting and in exchange, instead of giving him an honorarium for
attending, he would like to borrow someone from PAS to do a talk to his
club.

We will be providing him dinner before the meeting.

So, if you are interested in doing a presentation at the Prescott Astronomy
Club, set it up through him. And please, write a review about your
experience for the newsletter. We'd love to all hear how your presentation
went, and other details about that meeting.

The info you need is below. And if you successfully set up a presentation
date with Jeff, please let me know. I'd like to know he has been offered
one of OUR Presenters!

Thank you so much for doing this for PAS!

Jeff Stillman
Prescott Astronomy Club President
Email: jstillman50@xxxxxxxxxxxx

​Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS​