[pasmembers] Re: Fwd: Re: Bob

  • From: CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 22:08:36 -0400 (EDT)

This is what I have. Jerry said he has a brother Mike Senzer thought to live in
Washington state. Sam and Vera have found a Panamanian Mike Senzer on Facebook.
My sister sent telephone numbers and  a note  that we want to talk to him about
Bob but have got no answer. Perhaps someone with a Facebook account can follow
up. The white pages.com have David Senzer and Ruth Senzer as relatives but no
address without fees. Sam seems to know what medical center he could be  at but
suggests we call the north Phoenix police for details, they may have had
success contacting relatives. Contacting relatives seems to be a first
priority, we can offer  help if they c an't step up.

Mike

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for
DMARC)
Date: May 2, 2015 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Bob
To: < primefactory@xxxxx >, < axv@xxxxxxx >, < editor@xxxxxxxxx >, <
starstuff@xxxxxxxxx >, < judy.wolff@xxxxxxxxx >, < brulipps@xxxxxxxxx >, <
joeyacquavella@xxxxxxxx >, < chris.eckert@xxxxxxx >

It is possible that the Maricopa County Medical Examiner may do an autopsy if
the manner of death is unknown and they think it was suspicious for any reason.
Whoever came to Bob's apartment, the police or paramedics would have written a
report and probably indicated where his body was taken.  Sam