[pasmembers] Re: Fwd: Re: Bob

  • From: "Jenny N. Weitz" <jennifer.weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 13:48:02 +0000

I passed this along to a few of my colleagues in Science at PVCC and they
are also saddened by the news of Bob's passing. I will contact the Math
Division Admin Assistant on Monday to she if she has an address on file. I
think we may be more likely to get information from the informal contact
sheet than HR for legal reasons. I think he last taught for them in 2010.
She may decide to send something out to the Math Division.

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 10:28 PM Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Absolutely. Only having been out of the loop for a few hours, it is
heartwarming that Bob has such friends. Please let me know the status and
anything about a service and burial where I can help in person and
financially.

Howard
On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 10:01 PM L Phx <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I totally agree with what Alex wrote.
On May 3, 2015 8:00 AM, "Alex Vrenios" <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just read about a dozen emails from various PAS members and I’d like
to say how proud I am to be a part of such a caring group of people.

Alex