[pasmembers] Re: Fwd: Pass on to Sam and anyone else

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:28:34 -0400 (EDT)

Terri, I tried to sign up. It wanted my email address which I gave them, then
it wanted a name to put in front of freelists.org. I typed in pasmembers but
they said it wasn't valid. I don't know how to proceed. Take care,  Sam

From: William Finch <psychogilgamesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Subject: Pass on to Sam and anyone else
To: Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>

http://youtu.be/4Y7r75WiXzA

http://youtu.be/0NNksfbH0v4

http://youtu.be/6GVFiD25ePY

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page