[pasmembers] Re: Fwd: Bob Senzer has died.

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 19:22:42 -0400

Wow.. I'm really sad to hear this. Bob was one of the first PAS members I met.
We spoke briefly at the last PVCC star party as he spent most of the night
sitting with Mike. Always a very nice guy and definitely into what we did. he
would always take notes at every lecture, regardless of the topic.

Really bad news...