[pasmembers] Re: Fw: question about observations

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:34:59 -0700

Boy, if I'd known all of that, I wouldn't go out viewing ;-)…  Glad I don't
know all of that.

BTW - The brown desert tarantula is one of the most beautiful spiders out
there.  We've run into them multiple times at Cherry Rd II and at Chris' place
in Meyer.  They like the tent and tend to climb up into the open roof area
under the rain tarp.  Very smart creatures. I usually simply hold out my hand
to get them to climb off as we're packing up and return them to the desert
floor.

Tim