[pasmembers] Fw: question about observations

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List Serv" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:52:12 -0700

see question below. I can write to him what I have written before to other people about: 1) suggested dark sky sites, 2) not to go alone but to bring a friend or two, and 3) if we have any star parties during the person's planned visit.

but - he is also asking about how to deal with "critters". has anyone had a problem with wildlife (especially the creeply crawly kind) at dark sky sites, and what is the best way to deal with them?

----- Original Message ----- From: <timo.nousiainen@xxxxxxxxxxx>