[pasmembers] Fw: Tonight's star party / snacking party at PVCC Main Campus 7pm to 10pm

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

PAS Members,

Please note, school is in session tonight,
thus we have the room at 7pm, not earlier,
but we can set up outside the room, by the telescope
domes prior to 7pm.

And due to this, the cars can not stay on the walk way.
please unload your scopes, then move them to the parking lot.
If you need someone to watch your scope while you
move your car, either to the parking lot, or back from the parking
lot to load up at the end of the event, please ask. William
will be available to do that for us tonight.
Thank you Jenny for the update.
Have a super day, everyone!
See you tonight.

My list says bring plates and napkins.