[pasmembers] Re: Fw: Re: Re: Electricity for Transit Event

  • From: Jennifer Weitz <Jennifer.Weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:23:03 -0700

I am not sure if they are saying no because they haven't done it before or
because it actually is impossible.  The staff is always good to us there so
if you guys look at the light poles and think it would be possible I can
ask them to hook us up.   I am sure they would like that better than power
cords across the road :)