[pasmembers] Re: Fw: Mirror Making classes

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:23:11 -0800 (PST)

I believe EVAC has a mirror making SIG
and i tried to get some SIGS going in PAS
but no one seems to want to take over and run a SIG
with in PAS. Any takers? I know of several
people in our club who would love to be involved
in that SIG.

however, in the mean time, you might
want to send this person to EVAC for the sig.
I can ask their coordinator if they have
a sig of this type.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor