[pasmembers] Re: Fri and Sat canceled

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 10:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

it wasn't clear here at all last night, total clouds.
today looks partly cloudy.
but last night, as we were out around 7:30,
the sky was covered in clouds over head. i could make out one star and to the
side, under the clouds was the moon. We wouldn't have shown anything at 7:30,
not event the moon was clear enough.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

Music Instructor