[pasmembers] Re: For Newsletter - list of objects you showed at Scott's house last night, please

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:17:54 -0700

I showed, the double cluster, the Et Cluster...but it was really low on the horizon and hard to make out, Jupiter,Saturn, the Pleiades, and the Beehive Cluster.

On 3/31/2012 5:03 PM, Terri wrote:
Attn:

Mike
Don
William
Bruce
Dennis - do a reply all so i get the return message, thanks.
Eric

If you attended the star partySaturday Mar 30 at Scott's house last night,
please take a moment to write a paragraph about the event and include what you showed through your scope. I'd like to put it in the newsletter with my review.

I appreciate all input. If you don't want certain comments in the newsletter,
divide the reply.

for example

Review:

blah blah blah

----------

My thoughts:

blah blah blah

This way I know to be sure not to include some things, like if you wanted to talk about the food, the people, some funny things that happened during the night
that I may not have experienced.

Your input is requested and appreciated.

Please have a super day!
Just a short paragraph will be great.

Terri, Event Coordinator
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>