[pasmembers] For Newsletter - list of objects you showed at Scott's house last night, please

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Attn:

Mike
Don
William
Bruce
Dennis - do a reply all so i get the return message, thanks.
Eric

If you attended the star partySaturday Mar 30 at Scott's house last night,
please take a moment to write a paragraph about the event and include what you
showed through your scope. I'd like to put it in the newsletter with my review.

I appreciate all input. If you don't want certain comments in the newsletter,
divide the reply.

for example

Review:

blah blah blah

----------

My thoughts:

blah blah blah

This way I know to be sure not to include some things, like if you wanted to
talk about the food, the people, some funny things that happened during the
night
that I may not have experienced.

Your input is requested and appreciated.

Please have a super day!
Just a short paragraph will be great.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry