[pasmembers] Re: Flooding rain possible

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:47:22 -0700

PAS Members,

So, last night at the meeting, Mike says he is holding his event, he feels
better and will do the lecture. This is a shorter lecture than his others,
and my favorite one that he does.

Unless it is dropping a lot of rain Saturday evening, Mike will hold his
event.

And it is supposed to be a star party after the lecture.
and if that falls through, due to the weather, we can share movies,
or just hang out and chat (in the kitchen or living room).

Potluck... let's make it a good one!
Bring a main dish,
sign up in Perfect Potluck because that is how you know what to bring. If
someone is already bringing pizza, try to bring something different. Or if
you know it is Papa Johns pizza, bring a different kind of pizza as your
main dish, like Dominoes.
And bring a drink to share. Mike provides bottled water and ice.

Would love to see everyone there. I became the RSVP just in case Mike
wasn't feeling well, so i could cancel with the public. I believe we have 2
public attending, so far.

Have a super day. We will see you at Mike's on Saturday.
Terri, Event Coordinator

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:38 AM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 7:30am Friday morning April said Tuesday was when the chances of rain
> increased significantly. Still too early for much more reliable detail...
>
> Weather Bug says Saturday (tomorrow at Mike's) at 7pm offers a 14% chance
> of precipitation, 8 mph winds and 27% cloud cover.
>
> Alex
>
> On Sep 12, 2014, at 5:52 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Next weeK...  Tues,  Wed and Thurs Sept 18 BMC
>
> Weather Watchers,  please monitor.
>
> Sent from my TARDIS via my Galaxy III phone complete with typos for your
> enjoyment.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook