[pasmembers] Re: Events for the rest of this week into next week to PAS Meeting

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:22:43 -0700

The telescope people will be eating pizza and setting up between 5 and 6 and showing the moon and hopefully Jupiter from 6 to 7. Mike can show his meteorites from 6 to 7.

On 2/27/2013 10:58 AM, LPhxAZ wrote:
if setup is at 5 pm, and the star party is from 6 to 8, and it doesn't even get dark till 7 - what will we do from 5 to 7? (if the answer is: "eat pizza", then please tell me when the pizza-eating stage is expected to be over.)
thanks.