[pasmembers] Re: Due to massive clouds - Tonight's event at BMC is CANCELLED

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:38:28 -0500

The clouds were streaming in from the southwest in a long thin stream, with
Phoenix in the middle of it. If you were in Sedona, that was far north of the
cloud stream. In Phoenix at 20th St and Bethany it was very cloudy from 7 until
8 pm.  From 8 to 8:30 pm there was a strange oval break in the clouds directly
overhead but the rest of the sky was deep in clouds.
Sam