[pasmembers] Re: Did anyone attend Flagstaff Festival of Science Sept 19 to Sept 28?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:46:54 -0700

Thank you Sam, looking forward to reading all about it. Wish I could have
attended, too.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri, Vera, Frank and I attended the Science Festival for 3 days. I'll
> write it up and send it to you. Sam
>
>
>
>
>
>  -----Original Message-----
> From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Sun, Sep 28, 2014 3:10 pm
> Subject: [pasmembers] Did anyone attend Flagstaff Festival of Science Sept
> 19 to Sept 28?
>
>   If you did, and you'd like to share, please write a review about your
> trip. Send photos, too, with captions, or leave the captions to me. Would
> love to put it in the newsletter. Thanks.
>
>  Terri
> Event Coordinator
>
>  --
> Good friends are like stars. You don't always
> see them, but you always know they are there.
> Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
> Coordinator
> Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
> Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private
> Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
> Page
>



-- 
Good friends are like stars. You don't always
see them, but you always know they are there.
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772> Page

Other related posts: