[pasmembers] Re: Dark sky trip in August

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:22:50 -0700

If you go to the Saguaro astronomy website, they have a link for observing
sites, and one is Cherry Road. You go N on I 17 and turn left on 169. Then you
go about 5 miles west to 372 (looks like a forest road). Then go south about
one mile and you are there. I would like to go but the weather will make it
unlikely. Sam