[pasmembers] Currently in email - looking for 2nd scope for tonight's event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS members,

I'm currently in my email looking for
info on who is doing the event tonight
at Corona Ranch in Laveen AZ.

Eric is RSVP'd.

I need one more scope.

Please note, you should, if you can,
dress Western. It isn't a requirement,
but it was requested by the hiring company.

Also, payment will be a check. That means
you have to have your W-9 on file with
PAS to get paid from this event. You can turn
your W-9 into Mike when you collect your
check, if needed.

Since I haven't made it through my email,
I'm not sure who is signed up to be the 2nd scope.
Drop me an email if you are wanting to do this
event so that you are scheduled.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Event is tonight 6:30 to 8:30pm
Set up is 5:30 or earlier.
This is a paid event. No food is
provided.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor