[pasmembers] Re: Cost of Obituary

  • From: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:26:52 +0000

Terri, what do you mean by finish our collection tonight? I expected that
we would take care of these things tomorrow when we get together.

Howard

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:05 PM Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sam

if the charity only takes credit cards for the donation, I will be glad to
provide the credit card to do this, and get reimbursed by PAS for it. Let's
finish our collection tonight and maybe have William put it through while
at the meeting or Friday, and i can confirm it has been done.

Terri

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sam

obit reimbursement

include a receipt
the obit
and the attached page
*give it all to Mike* (stapled together, if you can) on Thursday and get
reimbursed for doing this favor for PAS.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:31 AM, <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, I called the Arizona Republic. They want $123.20 for 10 lines and
$9 for each line after that. That is for one day. The second day will be
half price. That means it will cost about
$220 for one day and about $330 for 2 days. I suggest just one day, Wed
or Thursday. I can pay for this on my VISA but would like to get reimbursed
at some point in time.
I was going to run the add 2 days, but I think one day is enough at
these prices. Let me know which day I should run it, asap. Also can I use a
club email address that you will monitor over the next few days instead of
my email address for the rsvp's to the celebration of life. Sam