[pasmembers] Comicon 2015 is canceled

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:08:06 -0700

I'm sorry to announce that Comicon this year, PAS's participation in it,
will not be happening. The coordinator for the event, for the outdoor set
up, forgot we existed and he says it is too late to get set up now. Grrrr.
It isn't the same contact as last year.

So, if you wish to attend Comicon anyway, maybe we will see you over there.

I told Chris, right after Comicon ends this year, let's set up for next
year. So, i expect to hear from him soon, in July, and if not, i will email
him again.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook