[pasmembers] Re: Clouds & rain tonight

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:40:29 -0700

William just called, on his way home, won't get here till about 3:30. He
says, 2 directions he looks, are clear, one direction, I think it was East,
has clouds and then to the South is a nasty looking thunderhead that looks
like it will drop rain.

Also, if we don't cancel tonight, we have a free movie through Redbox we
can bring up to Mike's. any requests for a current movie you'd like to see
- currently available on DVD? you can go to rebox.com and see what's
available.

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Howard, sometimes i think you are right.
> and i love corn and green beans, so i just love that you bring that to the
> potluck.
> Thank you.
>
> I'm hoping Ora will bring some fruit, like last time. I will have to take
> my allergy pill, but i am craving fruit.
>

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'll bring sides again. It's the only vegetable seen within 20 miles of
>> our potlucks. :)
>>
>> On Saturday, September 20, 2014, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> I called Mike, he is cleaning right now.
>>>
>>> He says clear over head and a few clouds, a long ways off on the horizon
>>> but the clouds don't look like they will be a problem. He knows his area as
>>> far as weather, so i usually appreciate his input if we can't decide what
>>> we are doing.
>>> So, we are good to go.
>>>
>>> Also, Ofelia made lots of potato salad - Thanks Ofelia - which will be
>>> awesome for the potluck. I guess i won't pick up potato salad if i get the
>>> rotisserie chicken today. Haven't decided what i'm getting, or doing.
>>>
>>> Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook