[pasmembers] Re: Clouds & rain tonight

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:18:15 -0700

I called Mike, he is cleaning right now.

He says clear over head and a few clouds, a long ways off on the horizon
but the clouds don't look like they will be a problem. He knows his area as
far as weather, so i usually appreciate his input if we can't decide what
we are doing.
So, we are good to go.

Also, Ofelia made lots of potato salad - Thanks Ofelia - which will be
awesome for the potluck. I guess i won't pick up potato salad if i get the
rotisserie chicken today. Haven't decided what i'm getting, or doing.

Terri

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Howard and Eric,
>
> I'd like to call it on or off by 1pm today so I know what William and I
> are doing for the evening.
>
> If the event is canceled, we have different plans for the rest of the day
> (after William finishes his mandatory over time at work) than if we have
> the event.
>
> Also, We are not bringing scopes, so we will park out front. Why? William
> is having dizziness and ear problems still, and my ankle is just not being
> very nice. Last night (and I've been doing this often, so it isn't like it
> is the first time) I put on my sandals instead of my supportive shoes, went
> to drop off the trash and get the mail, and my ankle was just murder. It
> was hurting with a sharp pain right up the ankle, from about the ankle to
> maybe 3" up the leg. William said i was really limping. I think the sandals
> weren't level enough. So, when we got back in the house, it took about 45
> minutes before my ankle quit hurting and i could walk on it again. And
> prior to putting on the sandals, the ankle was only hurting a little. So,
> i'm not doing anything that requires walking on unlevel ground, as much as
> possible tonight at Mike's.
>
> Hope everyone is in good health, happy and eager to learn something
> tonight.
>
> Terri
>
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>  Likewise – it won’t be a fabulous night, but we should be able to do
>> some observing, at least as it looks now.  I think a final decision should
>> wait a few more hours to see if it trends better or worse….

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook