[pasmembers] Re: Clouds & rain tonight

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:07:53 -0700

Thank you Howard and Eric,

I'd like to call it on or off by 1pm today so I know what William and I are
doing for the evening.

If the event is canceled, we have different plans for the rest of the day
(after William finishes his mandatory over time at work) than if we have
the event.

Also, We are not bringing scopes, so we will park out front. Why? William
is having dizziness and ear problems still, and my ankle is just not being
very nice. Last night (and I've been doing this often, so it isn't like it
is the first time) I put on my sandals instead of my supportive shoes, went
to drop off the trash and get the mail, and my ankle was just murder. It
was hurting with a sharp pain right up the ankle, from about the ankle to
maybe 3" up the leg. William said i was really limping. I think the sandals
weren't level enough. So, when we got back in the house, it took about 45
minutes before my ankle quit hurting and i could walk on it again. And
prior to putting on the sandals, the ankle was only hurting a little. So,
i'm not doing anything that requires walking on unlevel ground, as much as
possible tonight at Mike's.

Hope everyone is in good health, happy and eager to learn something
tonight.

Terri

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Likewise – it won’t be a fabulous night, but we should be able to do
> some observing, at least as it looks now.  I think a final decision should
> wait a few more hours to see if it trends better or worse….

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook