[pasmembers] Re: Clouds for Thursday 3/21 at PVCC Main Campus Telescope Workshop & Star Party 7pm to 10pm

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:31:08 -0700

I see no mention of rain, but Skippy Sky and Inaccuweather are both saying very heavy clouds until at least 7...skippy sky till 9 and then still at 25% clouds. It looks like we can do the indoor portion but the outdoor part is probably gone. Skippy sky show 50-199% cloud cover till at least nine and then maybe clearing to 25-40%.

On 3/20/2013 11:17 AM, Terri wrote:
Good morning PAS Members,

The weather for tomorrow, per Weather
Underground, which isn't always that
accurate but gives me an idea what
to watch out for, says the following for
Thursday 3/21 7pm to 10pm at PVCC
zip 85032.

Clear. Low of 54F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Winds will be 5mph
no rain
19% clouds

If you show anything different, send it my way,
please, especially if you think it will cancel the
event.

Reasons to cancel this event.
We can do the indoor portion of the event,
as long as it is not dropping rain or too windy.
There can be clouds.

But the outdoor, star party and telescope workshop should have clear skies.

Please send me your updates.
Have a super Wednesday!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>