[pasmembers] Re: Clouds

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 13:20:39 -0700

Wow, now we know where the clouds came from.
yes, there is a storm headed our way, for which, if we didnt' cancel
this Saturday's event, i'd be asking the weather watchers to give me an
update for Saturday.

But at the moment, Saturday at Mike's is canceled.

However, i can use an update for *Tuesday Sept 9*. Some of us have a paid
event we are doing and need to know the weather situation. Thanks for your
assistance.

Everyone have a super Thursday.
See you tonight!

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As Mr. Spock said, "it is not logical but it is often true."
> On Sep 4, 2014 10:46 AM, "Rick Cunningham" <phxf1fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Of course!  ANY new equipment automagically calls for unfavorable weather
>> conditions!
>>
>> Rick
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Terry Dancer <tmranger86@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> What a shocker! I buy a guide scope package and a DSLR adapter and the
>>> clouds roll in
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone 5S

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music