[pasmembers] Re: CTCA Tues Feb 14

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:16:20 -0700

Accuweather is now saying rain and possibler showers for Tuesday during the day, but clearing by 8 pm and then the clouds coming back at 11pm...

On 2/9/2012 3:37 PM, jcollins79@xxxxxxx wrote:
We need to weatherwatch for the CTCA event on Tues Feb 14th it looks like light 
rain in Goodyear Mon->Wed, so I will likely reschedule to the back-up date Feb 
28th....If this forecast holds up I will official cancel/reschedule on Mon/Tues 
and send an email to RSVP'd PAS folk. I already tipped off Marisa at CTCA.

Other related posts: