[pasmembers] Re: Bookmans in December

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:17:30 -0700

PAS Members,

fixed, and thank you Kevin for seeing that.
Yea, when i post all the events, i just take the info from a previous
events and post it in there as a place holder, and then as the event gets
closer, usually 1 or 2 weeks before the event, i update with the new link,
but some how i forgot to do this event's link. I appreciate you finding
that, and now the current link has been put in place of the old link.

Have a super day!
Sorry, i couldn't get to it sooner, been super busy and away from computer.
Terri

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Kevin Witts <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri,

The link on this sunday's calendar event for Bookmans takes the user to a
message for a Bookmans event from 2014

On Jul 23, 2015, at 11:46 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Canceling Dec bookmans.

Not this Sunday. Just in case i didn't make that clear. sorry.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I'm going to cancel Bookmans, since so many of our scopes would
be at Bookmans. It is more important to do the Lumi events.
And i will try to put a 2nd day in Janauary for bookmans.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will try and remember not to sign up for that DBG.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good evening PAS Members,

We have another double booking I wish to discuss with my Telescope Team.

Lumi vs Bookmans Telescope Workshop on Dec 13.

We usually get a decent size turnout at Bookmans
at the December Telescope Workshop, where by many
public usually want help picking a scope out for the recipients of a
telescope they wish to purchase for them, ie: Husband buys scope for wife,
for example.

Should we cancel Bookmans or keep it going on Dec 13?
And who will assist with Bookmans, especially those who are not doing
DBG Lumi that night?

William and I could be a Bookmans.
Don should be there.
Alex, Eric, could you cover for Don if
we needed another scope for DBG and
Don was the one who could fill that position?
I would need you at Bookmans.

Or should we cancel this event so we are sure
to have enough scopes at Lumi?

Give me your input. I"m not holding you to
your answer, I'm just trying to find out if I have
enough people to cover both events.

Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.musiclessonsbyterri.com/> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page