[pasmembers] Re: Bookmans Telescope Workshop of July 17 2016 Attendance

  • From: Leah S <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:22:39 -0700

I can be an "extra helper". I'm not expert at a lot of different models of telescopes though - just dobs like the one I have. and I'm not expert at collimating. but I can give general advice.

On 7/13/2016 10:45 AM, Terri wrote:

Good morning PAS Members,

There's a telescope workshop at Bookmans this Sunday July 17 from 3:30 to 5:30.

We have quite a few attending telescopes and I might wish to have some additional helpers attend, if you can.

I've just added the 3rd RSVP and I believe I have 2 more.

For Teachers at this event, I currently have:

Don
Sam
Alex

There is a gentleman wanting to know what scope to purchase, so William and I will help him.

If you have time this Sunday, and you wish to help others learn about telescopes, I'd love to have your assistance. Here's the Forum Thread where I am putting the details of attendance for this event. I'm still updating it, so check the attendance link around Sunday morning to see if we need your assistance.

The request is to have a minimum of one attending public who needs help with a scope, per telescope teacher.

I have 3 teachers right now, and 2 scopes listed, but i saw more scopes attending.
The public wanting help in purchasing telescopes can gather around the PAS table with William and me, and there is no limit for that.

2 attending telescopes + 3 teachers, is ok right now.
Here's the link to monitor the addition of more telescope attendance. http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2818&posted=1#post2818

If i add 2 more scopes, I would like additional teachers to attend, too. Please.

Have a spectacular day!
Terri, Event Manager

I'm updating right now, so be patient with the list. Thanks.

--
Good friends are like stars. You don't always
see them, but you always know they are there.