[pasmembers] Re: Bookmans June 20

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:36:32 -0700

Here's the listing on the Bookmans website about Solar Day with PAS

http://bookmans.com/events/superscience-heroes-dads-in-space/

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's the message I sent to Katy just now.

If you want to change what you are doing at bookmans, let me know, thanks.

June 20 2pm to 4pm...
The Moon will be available during our viewing times of 2pm to 4pm for the
Solar Event. We can show both the Sun and the Moon.

I have this attendance list so far, for attendance.

- Sam 8" scope with solar filter and PST
- Rodney will help
- Storm may attend to help, if she can get off work in time
- Rick with 8" and solar filter
- Kevin with 8" and solar filter and he also has a Lunt solar scope
- I have handouts and the PAS table and Q&A for the kids.
- Mike with his meteorites and mike will bring the 2 Canopies we need
to hide under from the sun in the parking lot
- William with the Astro scan and a table on for viewing the Moon
- and Don with his 8" to view the Moon.

This is totally exciting!
I can't wait, except for the heat.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page