[pasmembers] Re: Bob Senzer final report

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:49:20 -0700

Sam, i totally appreciate knowing how Bob passed. This helps with closure.
Bob was a great friend. Thank you for sharing this info. Mike doesn't have
to call anyone directly, who is a current Member and gets this email.
Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:23 PM, insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I just talked to Mike , Bob's brother . The final autopsy cause of death
was determined to be essentially a heart attack. He apparently had blockage
of his arteries. Mike will be calling some of you to discuss this in more
detail.
He said it is OK to let everyone in our club know. Take care, Sam