[pasmembers] Re: Awesome day to all! Happy 4th - Let's celebrate!

  • From: Leah S <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 14:45:59 -0700

thanks

On 9/26/2016 9:57 AM, insanas (Redacted sender insanas for DMARC) wrote:

Leah, the additional data point had no changes. Scottsbluff NE , Casper Wy, Madras Or, were still the top 3 each having clear skies Aug 21, 2016. Grand Island, Ne was also clear and is still in 4th place. Nashville, Tennessee still had clouds for the 12th straight year and still is in last place. We also discussed how hotels are hard to find near the center line. I am flying to Denver, staying a few days, then renting a car and driving 3 hrs to a town just South of Scottsbluff. Then driving to the centerline before the eclipse or driving west to Casper or East to Grand Island along major highways if the weather forces the use of escape routes.Take care, Sam

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone