[pasmembers] Attn: Iphone & IPad users - list of astro programs you like

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon Iphone and Ipad users:

Several people at last night's event, PVCC Telescope
Workshop, asked what apps are best for astronomy
on the Iphone and Ipad, and I - anything else.

If you have a prefered program you really like, or several,
I'd love to have a list to pass along to those inquiring folk.

Please have a super Friday and thanks for your input.
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor