[pasmembers] Re: Astro Imaging Made Affordable and Easy

  • From: insanas@xxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:40:22 -0400 (EDT)

Terri, is that 10% discount good on any item we order, including telescopes???
I never knew about this before. That's great.I have ordered eyepieces, filters,
and even my solar scope from them and never knew about the discount. Anyway,
let me know if the discount is good on anything we order.  Take care, Sam