[pasmembers] Anyone in the PAS group interested in Star Trek?

  • From: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 1:08:44 -0400

Hey Star Trek Fans....

I have a great deal for you. I just found my lost collection of Star Trek blu
rays. Great shows to watch on cloudy nights....
The titles of this collection were originally purchased by me at Fry's
electronics and F.Y.E. for over $300 [original purchase price tags on
merchandise] in 2009/2010. They are shrink wrapped and were never opened, so I
am selling these as 'New', with exception of the Star Trek digital copy special
edition that has the shrink wrap removed, so I am selling it as 'Used':

I really need to raise money to move, so I have reduced the prices as low as I
can go- BUT FOR PAS MEMBERS ONLY, I have reduced the price further! I listed
the lowest Amazon.com price (not counting tax and shipping) next to my price in
brackets for comparison.

Total for Blu Ray Collection:  $160
 (New) STAR TREK The Original + Enhanced TV series Season 2 PAS Member Price
$60 [Amazon $75]
 (New) STAR TREK The Original + Enhanced TV series Season 1 PAS Member Price
$55 [Amazon $68]
 (New) STAR TREK The Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III,
IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc)
PAS Member Price $45 [Amazon $58]
 (Used) STAR TREK by JJ ABRAMS 3-BLU RAY DISC DIGITAL COPY SPECIAL EDITION. PAS
Member Price  $10 by itself or FREE if you buy the collection!

FYI, I am asking $180 for this collection on CraigsList
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/emd/3378566069.html
 If you are interested, please reply to my email jcollins79@xxxxxxx, instead of
the pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx