[pasmembers] 2 telescopes needed at Corona Ranch Tuesday Sept 18 6:30pm to 8:30pm

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

PAS Members,

Paid event
Tuesday Sept 18, tomorrow
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Corona Ranch in Laveen AZ

RSVP now
2 scopes needed
Please dress western!

No Mike at this event.
No food at this event.

PAStimes star tours members only.
Just in case a check is issued, instead of
cash, please be sure your W-9 is on file with
PAS, to do this event.

Here's the link to RSVP and the details.
Diana is your contact, and those attending will
need to call Diana upon arrival.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=919&day=2012-9-18

Remember, PAS needs to receive 10% of
your pay. So, if you get paid in cash,
please give 10% to Mike, next time you see him.
Preferably with a note saying why you gave 10%
for record keeping.

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

PS: Mike, I can write up the check disbursement
for this event, after I find out who is attending it.
I believe we get a check, not cash. I just remember
that Dan paid us in cash last time we did this event.
But he may have received a check, and paid us in
cash so there was no delay in the monies getting
to the PAS People. So, i will do the disbursement form
and get it to you.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor